Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More Math Resources

After posting about the free Linear Algebra book, I was told about another resource for learning math via Twitter. The Khan Academy is a not-for-profit website providing online video courses on a number of topics. They don't just cover math, but they do cover math extensively. They have well over 100 video lessons on linear algebra alone. Definitely a great resource I'm happy to pass along!


allkindsofhandbags said...

Great job.Jeff, I tip my hat towards you; the respect goes both ways. My blog reflects the fact that I've been getting back to my roots recently, focusing on desktop OpenGL rather than iOS-specific stuff. Rock on, fellow author!


electric cigarettes

Cheapsocceruniforms said...

There are many brand from France, also including herve leger, and most of womens stars love wearing herve leger dress when they join in some important party. Now polo ralph lauren is very popular with youthful people, everyone want to get ralph lauren polo shirts, there are lots of online shop which are ralph lauren polo outlet, true religion jeans outlet, it will be convenient for us.