Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Little Grashopper Blog

Well, I'm not sure how I never ran across it before, but Philip Rideout, author of O'Reilly's iPhone 3D (a book I recommended last week), has a hell of a blog for people interested in OpenGL. A lot of the posts are specific to desktop OpenGL (and recent versions of OpenGL at that!), but there's tons of great information that applies to OpenGL ES as well. It's a veritable treasure trove of advanced graphics goodness from a guy who's been doing it for years.



6 comments:

Shazron said...

A tip for people, if you check out his Twitter account @prideout you can find a seemingly expired O'Reilly e-book code for his book for $9.99 - I tried it recently and it still works :)

Phil said...

Jeff, I tip my hat towards you; the respect goes both ways. My blog reflects the fact that I've been getting back to my roots recently, focusing on desktop OpenGL rather than iOS-specific stuff. Rock on, fellow author!

allkindsofhandbags said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allkindsofhandbags said...

Great tips.

2945abc45

electric cigarettes

Cheapsocceruniforms said...

There are many brand from France, also including herve leger, and most of womens stars love wearing herve leger dress when they join in some important party. Now polo ralph lauren is very popular with youthful people, everyone want to get ralph lauren polo shirts, there are lots of online shop which are ralph lauren polo outlet, true religion jeans outlet, it will be convenient for us.

techwizpie said...

Great stuff you got here. Kudos