Thursday, October 28, 2010

Update on OpenGL ES 2.0

My editor at the Pragmatic Programmers has informed me that I will be able to post the chapters of my OpenGL ES blog once the cancellation is complete. I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with the folks there. Good people all around. If you get a chance to write for them, you'd be foolish to pass up the opportunity.

So, once my cancellation letter arrives, I will begin prepping chapters for posting. I still don't have much in the way of free, so I wouldn't expect more than a chapter a week. I have to scrub the content both for copy edits and for potential NDA violations and then convert from DocBook to HTML.


crispinb said...

As a relative newcomer to iOS, I've learnt a good proportion of what I know so far to reading your posts and tutorials. It's good knowing there's more to look forward to.

Thanks for your generosity!

Brian said...

Thanks so much for trying to get what you have out to the public. It is truly appreciated.

StarkHalo said...

How about posting the XCode4 related content on the developer forums? We all are under the same NDA so it shouldn't be a problem.

Cheapsocceruniforms said...

There are many brand from France, also including herve leger, and most of womens stars love wearing herve leger dress when they join in some important party. Now polo ralph lauren is very popular with youthful people, everyone want to get ralph lauren polo shirts, there are lots of online shop which are ralph lauren polo outlet, true religion jeans outlet, it will be convenient for us.