Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reminder: Voices That Matter this weekend

I'm getting into Philadelphia on Friday. I'm driving so don't have an exact arrival time, but probably late afternoon. I'm giving two presentations, one on Multitasking on Saturday at 3:00pm and one on OpenGL ES 2.0 at 1:00pm on Sunday. I'm also sitting in on the "My Year of Going Indie" panel at 6:00pm on Saturday with some awesome people, including Dan Pasco of Black Pixel and Daniel Jalkut, the author of the program I'm typing this post in.

I've also heard a rumor that there is beer in Philadelphia, which I will be investigating in a professional capacity both Friday and Saturday nights. I look forward to seeing many of you there.



6 comments:

Barbara Gavin said...

Definitely there is beer in Philly.
Checked out The Nodding Head at lunch - where I have arranged for speakers and attendees to meet after the panel on Saturday evening.

I was very surprised to discover that they have a cask-conditioned ale. Not the best I have ever had, but pretty damn good.

ScottYelich said...

It was great to meet Daniel at the last NYC Cocoaheads -- he did mention Voices (at Patsy's afterwards) ... anyway, enjoy. Oh, I need to rag on Landon for skipping out (ya, I know there was a valid reason, still...)

rwenderlich said...

Looking forward to seeing you all there! :]

BANWARI SHARMA said...

nice your blog and very nice dear your blog Ranking is too Good we like its you can see our also website for online shopping......

best laptop battery value. usa-battery.com is offer a competitive price and a higher quality laptop batteries with quick delivery. If you need a different laptop battery than what is listed, please send an Email to us for volume discounts,low price,cheap, order@usa-battery.com

Ben Coffman said...

"Monks," it's where you need to be for beer. It's downtown Philly, and has a great selection along with some tasty belgium whites, my favorite.

Those darn Monks are so good at making beer.

t6t,three6t,three6tdegree said...

It is Possible to Write Once on one Mobile Device and Port on Multiple OS via automated scripts !!

See this Post