Thursday, September 16, 2010

Global Symbolic Breakpoints in Xcode 4

It wasn't obvious to me how to set a global symbolic breakpoint in Xcode 4. I stumbled across the answer today. Because Xcode 4 is still under NDA, I can't post this here, so instead, I wrote it up on Apple's Dev Forums (Dev Center login with beta access required).


Dzamir said...

I had the same problem some weeks ago and lost 2 hours trying to figure it out

Lalita said...

I dont heard this problem from other persons.

iphone battery pack

Rahul said...

I must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog.It is
easy to see that you are impassioned about your writing. I wish I had
got your ability to write. I look forward to more updates and will be

IPhone Battery Review

SEO Services Consultants said...

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck! Web Design Company