Monday, January 18, 2010

January 27th is On

Media Invites for the special January 27th event at the Yerba Buena Gardens are now out and it's official. It's still not official what's being announced, though most people are assuming it will be the fabled and long-awaited tablet.


jimbo said...

im hoping its a Tablet/iPhone 4.0 firmware announcement!

K. A. Barber said...

I have been reading blogs/news articles speculating on the form factor, function and cost of the supposed tablet since last year.

I think that whatever it is, it has been so hyped that most of us gadget people are going to be disappointed in it.

At what point does hype and build up start working against a product.

Jeff LaMarche said...

heh... you know, I mostly watch the rumour-mongering and hype as an observer and don't get too involved with it. Your point is valid, however, I've also known Apple to take something that didn't sound appealing to me (a smart phone? Who the frack wants a smart phone!) and put out a product that I ended up wanting.

The fact is, I don't really want a tablet. While I can think of some times when it'd be nice (sketching an idea quickly), the vast majority of times it would be a poor trade off for me.

At least, what Tablets are now. It's altogether possible that Apple will put out something that suddenly changes my mind. Or they might not. Either way, it's not worth it for me to spent too much energy trying to predict what they actually will do, so I'm just going to sit back and wait for it myself.

tingting said...

je vous remercie pour ce partage d'un article de Nice.
authentic nike shoes
discount puma shoes whosale
discount nike shoes whosale
cheap nike shoes
discount nike shoes
discount puma shoes
nike mens shoes
nike womens shoes
nike childrens shoes
puma mens shoes
puma womens shoes
chaussures puma
puma speed cat
Nike Tn Chaussures
requin tn
nike shox
puma shoes
puma CAT
puma basket
puma speed
baskets puma
puma sport
puma femmes
puma shox r4 torch
nike air max requin
nike shox r3
shox rival r3
tn plus
chaussures shox
nike shox r4 torch
air max tn requin
nike tn femme
pas cher nike
tn chaussures
nike rift
nike shox nz
chaussures shox
nike shox rival
shox rival
chaussures requin
jeans online
cheap armani jeans
cheap G-star jeans
cheap ugg boots