Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Critical Thinking from Critical Thought

This is an excellent blog post by David Whatley of Critical Thought Games. I was already bummed about not being at 360 iDev (the first was awesome), but I really would have liked to have been in the audience for David's talk, especially to watch the crowd's reaction.

I've been known to grouse about things from time to time, but I also try to keep a sense of perspective and not lose sight of just how amazing this thing that Apple has enabled with the App Store and iPhone SDK is. David does it better. Well worth a few minutes of your time to read this.



5 comments:

Mostly Torn said...

As I am someone who is guilty of "grousing" about the deficiencies and frustrations with dealing with the App Store approval process, I must say David's post was a pleasure to read and added some positive perspective.

K. A. Barber said...

Yeah the conference was in my backyard and I didn't come out and play. My loose!!! That's what I get for being hesitant.

Next time i'll go.

Tom Ortega said...

You missed a good one and we all definitely missed you as well.

Next tim, my friend. Next time.

Michael said...

Am I the only one that hasn't been able to access that link...I assumed at first the site was just very busy but its been 2 days now...

h4ns said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

AC Milan vs Lazio Live Streaming
West Bromwich Albion vs Wigan Athletic Live Streaming
Manchester United vs Aston Villa Live Streaming
Sunderland vs Chelsea Live Streaming
Arsenal vs Everton Live Streaming
Augsburg vs Bochum Live Streaming
Racing Santander vs Valencia Live Streaming
Frosinone vs Atalanta Live Streaming
AC Milan vs Lazio Live Streaming
West Bromwich Albion vs Wigan Athletic Live Streaming
Manchester United vs Aston Villa Live Streaming
Sunderland vs Chelsea Live Streaming
Arsenal vs Everton Live Streaming
Augsburg vs Bochum Live Streaming
Racing Santander vs Valencia Live Streaming
Frosinone vs Atalanta Live Streaming
Technology News | Hot News Today | Live Stream