Friday, April 3, 2009

Apple Design Awards

Sorry for the dearth of technical postings lately - I'm spending a lot of my time on stuff that I can't post about for a number of reasons. I did want to point out, especially for people new to the Apple development universe, the Apple Design Awards. If you've developed a cool or interesting (and well-designed) application for the Mac or iPhone, you should submit it. Four Mac and four iPhone applications will be selected to receive a design award. This award is quite a feather in your cap as a developer, and could very well lead to more sales. On top of that, if you do win, you'll get two 15-inch MacBook Pros, two 30-inch Apple Cinema Displays, two 16GB iPhone 3Gs, two 16GB iPod touch, an ADC 2009 Premier Membership, and reimbursement of your WWDC 2009 E-ticket.

The awards will be presented at WWDC.



5 comments:

Eric Busch said...

Thanks for the tip! I've submitted my app for the best Student iPhone App, but I don't expect to get picked. ;)

I figure I may as well submit it though!

Aaron said...

Out of curiosity do you know if they will reimburse all your team members WWDC tickets if you win?

Jeff LaMarche said...

Aaron:

I don't know - but I'm sure somebody at developer relations can answer that question.

Edwin said...

scrub m65 kamagra attorney lawyer body scrub field jacket lovegra marijuana attorney injury lawyer

JeansPilot said...

JeansPilot offers the chance to buy a large variety of men’s and women’s jeans clothing from the world famous Italian Brands.
Online jeans clothing store looks for original fashion clothing sales and clearances of worldwide known designers. We participate in fashion auctions to get the lowest possible price for Top quality Clothes, Shoes and Accessories.
Buy Jeans