Wednesday, March 4, 2009

360ing

I've been enjoying the 360 iDev Conference (Note - Google has their site blacklisted, but they are actually legit and the site is safe to visit). I'm planning on doing a full write-up of my impressions of the conference when it's over, but I do want to give a quick shout-out to the organizers: Tom and John.

These guys really do a fantastic job with running the conference. They bent over backwards to make the conference informative and fun, putting in some very long days in the process. I honestly can't say a single negative thing about the way the conference has been run. I find it a little hard to believe that the whole thing is being done by basically two guys. If you get a chance to check out a 360 conference at some point, it's really worth your time. As I said, I'll do a full write-up of my impressions, but overall, I'm giving it the thumbs-up, and thought I should say that at least that before the conference ended.



1 comment:

Tom Ortega said...

[kickingTheGround] Awww shucks. Thanks. [/kickingTheGround]

It truly was our pleasure to host everyone. A big thanks goes out to you as well. With the whole us dropping the ball on your entry and then you pinch hitting with Jon, not to mention your Rock Banding, it was an honor to hang with someone like you. Before you go, I'll have you autograph my book! :)