Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Twitter

I'm really horrible at keeping up with Twitter. I recently had an influx of new people following me (lord knows why, but it's cool!), which made me realize that I hadn't tweeted since WWDC! Anyway, if you want to follow me, my Twitter name is jeff_lamarche, and I promise to try and get better about keeping it up, though I don't promise it will be even the slightest bit interesting.

In the works: An iPhone tutorial for creating applications that use SQLitePersistentObjects, which I hope to make some enhancements to in the near future.



1 comment:

JeansPilot said...

JeansPilot offers the chance to buy a large variety of men’s and women’s jeans clothing from the world famous Italian Brands.
Online jeans clothing store looks for original fashion clothing sales and clearances of worldwide known designers. We participate in fashion auctions to get the lowest possible price for Top quality Clothes, Shoes and Accessories.
Buy Jeans